Goulburn, Southern Highlands & Tablelands NSW
Wind Turbine Technicians (Trades & Services)
Wind Turbine Technicians – Electrical, Mechanical & Trade Assistants FIFO – Australia and Overseas Opportunities
Are you a hardworking and enthusiastic person who wants to continue to gain experience in the wind industry working on some exciting servicing or upcoming construction projects?
Or… Maybe you’re an Electrician who has all the relevant training and tickets to be doing the job you love but looking to branch out into the wind industry, looking to get into fly in fly out works and see another awesome Aussie state?
WHO ARE WE?
SBL Solutions Services have a strong history in providing electrical and mechanical services for the construction and on-going maintenance of wind farms across Australia.
We are a highly reputable company with ISO Certification in Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety. And offer a professional, encouraging, and enjoyable work environment, where the safety and well-being of our employees are our priority.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We currently have opportunities for Enthusiastic, Reliable Wind Turbine Technicians to work on various maintenance and servicing projects and upcoming construction projects in wind farms across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia, and Queensland, along with Overseas works.
Your role will be varied, as an example if your an Electrician…one day it could be electrical servicing works, fault finding, and the lock out tag out of turbines; the next day be part of a team conducting a generator replacement or bolt tensioning works, then the opportunity to move onto our upcoming installation and construction projects where it will involve the electrical fit out of the wind turbines including High Voltage switching and terminations.
And if you’re a Mechanical Technician or Trade Assistant already in the Wind Industry, you will know what the work entails…so we want to hear from you too!!
WHO ARE YOU?
When it comes to opportunities like this, your skills, experience, and work ethic should speak for themselves, but SBL Solutions would be looking for technicians with:
- Current Drivers’ Licence
- General Construction Induction (White Card)
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- Hard working and enthusiastic;
- Willingness to learn & fit in with the safety culture of the company
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret specifications
- Be able to pass a pre-employment fitness assessment, including Drug and Alcohol testing
A few extra Highly desirable qualifications:
- Wind Farm/Turbine experience
- Global Wind Organisation (GWO) BST Training
- HRL – Rigging and Dogging
- High Voltage Switching (Electrician)
- Current LVR/CPR Training
- Hydraulic Tooling Experience
- Mechanical/Trade Background
- You will also be someone who is keen to undertake further Client Pre-requisite training, both e-learning and classroom modules